dinsdag 15 mei 2012

Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzing powder



This product is another one that every blogger has been raving about, so I thought I should have my own output and share my opinions about it ;) The Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzing powder is a bronzer that claims to 'boost your complexion' and will 'make you melt with plesure'. I can do nothing else then agree with it. There are two shades from which you can choose, and mine is nr. 51, the one for fair/medium skintypes.

I just love it. There, I've said it. It's such a great high street bronzing powder. It's not the cheapest one out there, but in mine opinion it's completely and utterly worth the price. The bronzing powder is perfect for every skintone and is great for contouring. It has some really little shimmers in it, which you can't see in the picture above, but it's there. I don't mind. I'm not one for a shimmery and glittery face, but it still doesn't bother me and it's also still quite matte. The smell is soooo lovely, it's supposed to smell like chocolate but I don't think it smells like that (maybe just a little bit). I can't quite describe the smell, but it's amazing. I've swatched it on my hand over an hour ago to make the pictures (my camera didn't take the swatches very well so I won't post them) and I can still smell it from my hand whilst typing this up. All in all a laaaavely bronzing powder. I really think highly of Bourjois as a drugstore brand, all of their items (especially their foundations!) are so lovely and the packaging is really cute. I couldn't recommend them enough! (And no, I'm not being paid for this haha ;)

I'm currently being a nervous and all stressed out mess because I have to 'defend' my final assertation in front of five people tomorrow! Eeeeek, wish me luck :( 

xoxo,
Charlotte

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I do like this bronzer, but after a while of using it, it will create some marks on it, and it will be difficult to get any product on the brush, so you will have to scratch it of a bit. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen