zaterdag 12 mei 2012

YouTube obsession?!


I love YouTube. I just think it's such a great medium to share your opinions, experiences, thoughts etc. with the rest of the world, not only on beauty, but on everything. Just one simple click and everyone can see what you have been up to. YouTube makes people laugh, cry (with happiness), eager to try something, happy and even hungry sometimes, haha. It's such a versatile medium which brings people together through a lovely community. People can be rude sometimes, but most of the time people are lovely, and that's why everyone does it, right?
Well now, do I still need to say that I just looooooove watching YouTube videos? I'm being obsessed with them, I even watch them in bed. I fell asleep watching someone's April Favorites video on my phone last night, so that should say enough, now doesn't it? I'm not much of a YouTuber myself (as in: make videos and post them on there) but I would love to get in them. Only three small problems:

1. I don't have a decent camera.
2. I don't know what to talk about, since I'm very shy and I would probably be shivering with nerves.
3. I'm Belgian and therefore my English accent/grammar is very poor, so poor that it's almost funny haha.

Since I'm not on youtube myself (I do have an account, however, but just so I can keep up with my favourite YouTube guru's and like/comment on the loveliest videos), I thought it might be a good idea to make a blog post of my favourite ever YouTubers! Most of them are quite well known, but I thought I would share them anyway for the people who don't know them already/need to get reminded that they need to watch a video of them! A little disclaimer: I prefer watching English YouTube videos over American ones. I just like the accent better and they're a bit more calmer, no offense! I watch them from time to time, but I just love British videos more. Is that rude/shallow?! So here they are, not in any particular order:

Sprinkleofglitter (the most inspiring woman EVER!!)

So give them a look and maybe you'll become just as obsessive with YouTube as I am! I even watch more YouTube videos a day then I watch tv, isn't that insaaane? I know right! And if you already are a YouTube obsessant, maybe you will discover some lovely babes throughout it :) well, I'm off to watch some other YouTube videos haha!

xoxo,
Charlotte


1 opmerking:

  1. I also have a youtube channel just to catch up with my fav youtubers, we had exactly the same favourite and I also like to watch British youtubers more. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen