zondag 29 juli 2012

french pharmacie goodness


I finally received these in the mail on Friday after ordering them a couple of days before, and I literally squeeled a litle bit with excitement. I've wanted to try these lovely products for absolute ages, but for some reason I never really got round to ordering them! I also wanted to avoid to fall in love with one of these products for a very strange reason- the only place where I can get them is online. I haven't really tested these properly since I only got them on Friday, but I'm liking them so far and I will probably post a separate review on these! That is if you aren't sick of them already really!
For those of you who don't know what these products are, it are the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Solution and the Caudalie Eau De Beauté/Beauty Elixir. The Bioderma is a make up remover, used by many professional make up artists as it removes every single trace of make up, even waterproof eyeliner and mascara! It is for sensitive skin and you don't have to rinse it with water, which is great when you can't be bothered to take off your make up properly after a party or something. It's better for your skin than make up wipes!
The Caudalie Beauty Elixer is a spray which can be used as a toner or a make up setting spray. It claims to smooth your complexion and make your skin look glowing, whilst I have also heard that it helps with acne. I don't know wether I love or don't like the scent of it (it smells like peppermint and rosemary) but it definitely is great for refreshing your face, especially in summer!

Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them?

xoxo,
Charlotte

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Bioderma the best thing I ever used. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is something that I wanted to try for a while, but I don't feel like I need it. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The Beauty Elixer definitely isn't something 'necessary', it's just a nice addition but you don't need it :) I'm loving Bioderma so far too! xx

      Verwijderen
  2. i've never tried that bioderma stuff, but now i've read your description i think i need it! my skin absolutely hates makeup wipes!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, make up wipes are actually so bad for your skin! This actually 'eats away the make up' if that does even make sense :)

      xx

      Verwijderen
  3. Hi, you've got such a lovely blog! :)

    I love Caudalie Beauty Elixir too, I didn't like the smell of it at the beginning either but now I'm used to it. And it really does its job doesn't it? It's really a good product.

    http://nicoleintokyo.blogspot.jp/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thank you so much! I feel the same way about it, I'm getting quite used to the s cent of it now and I love it!

      xx

      Verwijderen