maandag 30 juli 2012

what I've been loving lately...


YSL Effet Faux Cils Macara
I got this mascare in a set with the Touche Éclat a few weeks ago, and they also came with a very good kohl pencil and an eye make up remover! I'm loving this mascara, it makes my lashes soooo long and it doesn't move all day! Although this won't replace my usual L'Oréal Telescopic mascara, for the simple reason that I just can't justify spending €30+ on a mascara. I love the packaging of this, gold is my favourite!


YSL Touche Eclat
I've been using this illuminator/concealer for such a long time now, and it has definitely become one of my 'holy grail' make up items. It conceals my dark circles soooo well (even though it isn't really a concealer, but ssshh!) and it just makes my complexion glowing and radiant. I love it and I couldn't live without it! If you don't have it yet, go get it! ;)


Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in shade 100 - ivory
I've always been a little bit hesitant towards drugstore/high street foundations. I don't know why, but when it comes to 'cheaper' founadtions I get a little bit mistrusting about the ingredients, the lasting powder etcetera. However, this is the only drugstore foundaton (alongside the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, which I do also love!) that I adore. It has got decent coverage (medium, but you can definitely build it up!) and it does what it says on the bottle; it makes me look awake and more radiant. The only downside of this is the range of shade it's available in. I've got the shade 100 - ivory and this is perfect for my current skintone, but I think it'll be a little bit to dark for me in the winter. We'll see, but so far, I'm really adoring it!


I thought I'd throw in a picture of me wearing the foundation, Touche Éclat and the YSL mascara! You can't see it really well (I really don't like this photo, haha) but just to give you an idea :)


I've also been adoring this Zara blouse! It costed me €40, but was well worth teh price. The print is just sooo beautiful, the gold details are gorgeous and it feels so soft and silky! I throw it on with just a black highwaisted skirt and then I'm ready to go!


Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire perfume
Oh my god, I think I've finally found a new favourite perfume. Nothing will ever, ever replace my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume, but this one... Damn. The bottle is so, so gorgeous and the smell... Oh god. It contains patchouli (which is one of my favourite scents, ever!), black cherry and rose. I could spray it on all day long, I could bathe in it, it's so good. I don't want to use it because it's so lovely!


Origins Super Spot Remover
I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago, along with some other Origins skincare bits (post about that coming soon!) and it's so good. It really does what it claims to do- I apply it in the evening after my evening skincare routine (just locally, on some spots) and the next day- they're gone! The scent is really lovely. When you first apply it, it stings and burns for a little bit, but to me that's just a sign that it's working. This will definitely be a repurcahse!


Lipton Green Tea with Jasmine Petals
Well now, I've never been a huge tea drinker but this one has completely pulled me over from the coffee to the tea side. I love it, it tastes so good and it really makes me feel like I'm doing something right for my body since green tea is such a healthy and good thing. I drink one small and one big pint of this a day, and it really does make a difference to me, personally. Have you tried this?

I hope you like these kind of posts! Since I like to read them, I thought I should do one myself. If you have done one of these posts, definitely let me know and leave the link! I love a bit of personality in a blog :)

xoxo,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten