zondag 5 augustus 2012

sunday thoughts #2

Crappy iPhone picture! Sorry!
001. I went to sort out my room for uni on Wednesday and it has made me all excited. Even though the furniture is kind of ugly, I made it all pretty! Too bad we weren't able to attach my canapy above my bed, boo, but we're going to see if we can find a way to sort it out! Even though I'm excited to go living on my own, I still feel sick everytime I think about going to university. I'm not very good with new people, and I'm so scared I won't be able to 'settle'. It's kinda weird to explain, I'm scared I'm not going to fit in. I really hope I'll like this course (I have to, aha) but I hope everything will be alright in the end and that I'm just feeling healthy nerves!

002. My boyfriend just left my house over an hour ago and I already miss him. He stayed at my house for four days and three nights and we had the loveliest time! It was our 20th motnh anniversary yesterday so we 'celebrated' that with a huuuuuge ice cream and a long bike ride since the weather was really, really good! I'm just feeling a little bit poopy now because I had to leave him behind, haha. I love him so much!

003. I don't really have much else to say. This week has been quite boring to say the least! I feel so bad about myself for not having a summer job. I went to a job interview in the end of June and the guy told me I wouldn't have to worry, that he would emloy me etc. but he never called me back! I feel so useless and bored, and I could really do with the money, especially since I'm going to uni. Ah well.

004. I'm not really feeling my blog at the moment. I'm so rubbish with HTML etcetera! I want some cute twitter and e-mail accounts, a better profile picture and I want to have another about me section, but for now, this will have to do! Honestly, I just can't be bothered most of the time to change something about it haha, but I'm feeling very bad about my blog at the moment. Changes will have to be made!

What have you been up to this week? I've also (finally!) started reading the Hunger Games and I think I'm addicted! Makes a change out of all the 'heavy' literature I usually read/have to read!

xoxo,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten